More and more people are turning to online psychics in the 21st Century. They offer convenience and, more importantly, if you get the right one, they can offer uncanny accuracy. Online psychics come in many forms, from Tarot readers to clairvoyants, each with their own skill set.
Assuming that you’ve managed to find one that is right for you, we can take a look at the top ten things you need to be aware of in order to get the most from your reading. Online readings minimize the potential for scamming and cold readings, but there is some responsibility on the querent to make sure that the session goes as well as possible. Some are practical, where others are more esoteric; so let’s take a look at how to get the best from your reading.
1) Prepare your space. What you need is peace and quiet. There’s little point in trying to see what the future has to offer or divine aspects of yourself if the phone’s always ringing and people are wandering in and out of the room. If you live alone, then take the phone off the hook and book a time when you know you’re not going to be disturbed by people knocking at your door. However, if you live with others, you’re going to need to let people know that you’re not to be disturbed.
2) Decorate your space. The strength of the psychic connection depends as much on your psychic abilities as those of the reader. You might find that having certain objects in your room helps you focus. Alternatively, you might like to light some incense or some candles and dim the lights. Whatever it is that ‘gets you in the mood’ is worth doing; your unconscious mind needs to be given permission to bubble up to the surface.
3) Mediate. In order for a psychic to make a firm bond, your mind needs to be as clear as possible from the clutter and minutiae of your daily life. Taking half an hour to meditate before the reading is a superb way to ensure that you are both open and receptive to the energies that are being projected your way.
4) Get the practicalities out of the way as quickly as possible. If there are credit card requirements, then get them done before the reading begins. Nothing hampers a session more than having to worry about the money side of things and what happens at the end of it. Authorise the payment at the start and you can then lose yourself in the reading itself.
5) Ask any questions you have at the beginning. Of course you have the right to ask questions all the way through your reading, but it helps if you can get as many out of the way in the first few minutes. Not only will this save you money, but it will tell you what to expect and allow the flow of the reading to proceed with as little interruption as possible. Make a list of any questions you may have and ask them in the first few minutes.
6) The same goes for any issues you particularly want to explore. Too often, people get caught up or side-tracked by what they’re being told. To ensure that the reading deals with what you want it to, write a list of the things that are important to you. The reader will be only too pleased that you’ve taken the time to create some guidance for them in what can be a slightly nebulous experience. If you feel that what’s being said is straying from what you want to explore, then just say so.
7) Be honest. There’s no point in asking a reader to explore a particular issue if you don’t give them all the facts. Remember that psychic readers aren’t there to judge you; they are empathetic and sensitive people who want to help you get to the bottom of your particular issue. However, unless you give them all the facts, any reading they give you will be slightly lacking and the advice they give will be incomplete. Honesty is the best policy, no matter how reluctant you might be to share it.
8) Be prepared to hear things you might not like. Although psychics are sensitive, they will only offer you the advice that is best for you – which may require them to be brutally honest. However, this advice isn’t something you should get upset about. It’s something for you to think about and implement over a period of time. It’s pointless for a psychic to pander to your sensibilities if it means that you’re not going to overcome the obstacles in your path towards happiness – and finding inner peace tends to be the desired outcome of the majority of readings, regardless of whether they’re about love, health or wealth.
9) However, being a querent doesn’t mean that you have to just sit and listen without any explanation for what you’re hearing. Keep a pen and paper with you through the reading and if something is said that you don’t understand, then note it down. Your reader might not have finished what they’re saying, so give them that chance to qualify their statement. However if they don’t and you’re still not sure what they mean, then make sure that you ask. A good online psychic doesn’t want you left in the dark; their job is to shed as much light on your situation as possible.
10) Expect some homework! An online psychic isn’t going to solve all your problems in one reading. The likelihood is that they will just start to scratch the surface and be able to see a bit of what’s going on underneath. If there are issues that need attention, the chances are that they will give you a game plan to follow. This is where the indispensable pen and paper prove their worth once more: whatever homework you’re given, write it down and, if there’s anything you don’t understand, make sure you ask about it before the reading is over.