We take your privacy rights very seriously and seek to comply with UK Data Protection Laws and Regulations. We have an up-to-date entry under the Data Protection Register. This can be seen at: dpr.gov.uk.
Psychic Switchboard Limited “PSL” is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 05371860 and whose registered address is LU.405 The Light Bulb, 1 Filament Walk, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4GQ (‘Us’,’We’). PSL provides live entertainment services through its own brand, Kooma.
1. Your Data
1.1 "Your Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Service access code, comments, personal descriptions, photos, video, audio, audiovisual and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via use of the Services or Website. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
2. When do we collect Your Data?
2.1 We collect Your Data from You when you:
- 2.1.1 register with Kooma
- 2.1.2 use the Site or otherwise correspond with us in relation to use of the Service;
- 2.1.3 make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback through Us; and
- 2.1.4 disclose Your Data to us or otherwise through Us at any other point
3. How do we use Your Data?
3.1 We may use Your Data to:
- 3.1.1 develop, improve and deliver the Services;
- 3.1.2 process your registration on and activities through the Service;
- 3.1.3 process and administer your profile (including the undertaking of any fraud investigation or credit checks required), and in order to provide the Services you have chosen to receive;
- 3.1.4 process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
- 3.1.5 monitor and investigate any suspected breach of Our Service made by or otherwise relating to You;
- 3.1.7 in the event that We or a part of Our business undergoes a re-organisation or is sold to a third party, You agree that any personal information we hold about You may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
4. Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
4.1 We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- 4.1.1 To Our employees and agents to administer your account and Services provided to you by us now or in the future.
- 4.1.2 In some cases we may use a technical partner to conduct some processing of Your Data on Our behalf, but this is always subject to strict contractual control and is in compliance with UK Data Protection legislation.
- 4.1.3 Some general statistical information about Our user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
- 4.1.4 We may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or investigation carried out by them or any suspected breach of the Our Terms by You.
- 4.1.5 We may disclose Your Data to the Phone-paid Services Authority the premium rate services regulator for regulatory purposes or to the police or other law enforcement bodies where required by law or where we deem it appropriate in connection with alleged offences or unlawful acts
- 4.1.6 As a user of the Services, Your personal data You choose to provide to us for inclusion in the Service may be publicly available to other Service users.
- 4.1.8 In the event that We or a part of Our business undergoes a re-organisation or is sold to a third party, You agree that any personal information we hold about You may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
4.2 Always think carefully before disclosing Your Data or other information to other Service users on the Site. As stated in Section 6 of Our Terms, we have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between Readers or other users of the Service.
5. Data Security
5.1 No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR POSTINGS, OR THAT THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER(S) OR YOUR ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES.
5.2 In addition to these safeguards, Your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully, should be accurate, relevant and not excessive, not be retained for longer than is necessary and, if applicable, be kept up to date. For more information on the Data Protection Act 1998 and Your related rights please see www.ico.gov.uk.
6.1 Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
6.1.1 Log Files - We may gather and maintain a record of your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), your referring and/or exit pages, operating system, a date/time stamp and clickstream data.
6.1.3 Local Shared Object (LSO) or Flash Cookies - We may use Adobe Flash cookies (and/or similar applications) to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies but these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. We may employ Adobe Flash cookies in certain situations where we use Flash to provide special content such as video clips or animation or to provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited, keep track of preferences you specify while you are using, provide general internal and customer analytics.
7. Third party information
7.1 We may supplement the information that You provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
8. Kooma Refer a Friend
8.1 When You use these facilities and provide us with personal data (e.g. the name and email address) of a third party, please ensure that You have their consent before giving us their details.
9. Other links
9.1 Please be aware that we may link to other web sites which may be accessed by you through our Website. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
10. Request for Personal Information
10.1 You may as permitted by law request access to the personal information we hold about You. We may charge a small administration fee (not exceeding the maximum permitted by law) in relation to fulfilling a request for access to Your personal information.
11. Contact us
11.1 If You wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about You, or have any other queries or concerns about the way we are collecting and using Your personal information, please write to us (including full details of your request) at: please contact us by completing the online form (found under www.kooma.co.uk/Contact/) or write to us: Kooma Customer Services, LU.405 The Light Bulb, 1 Filament Walk, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4GQ, United Kingdom.